- Shared support across the separate houses with an option.
- Share house with three other people.
- You will be required to pay for your share of rent and utilities.
- 3-minute drive to the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre.
- 8-minute drive to the Modbury Hospital.
- 27-minute drive to the Adelaide City Centre.
- Local parks and reserves close-by.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Widened hallways.
- Two adjoining accessible and purpose-built houses.
- Shared open-plan accessible kitchen, living and meals area.
- One large accessible shared ensuite bathroom per house.
- Beautifully maintained rear garden.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Provision and maintenance of the above property features are the responsibility of the housing provider.
- All bedrooms have an attached private lounge/sensory room.
Meet your Housemates
We are two women and one man aged in our 30s and 40s, who are easy going and enjoy:
- Being around others as well as having our own space
- Watching TV and movies
- Going on outings
We don’t have a preference for male or female support staff and are looking for a housemate aged between their 30s and 50s, who will be able to share our supports and requires some physical, health and communication support.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Requires a 1:1 or 2:4 support ratio during the day and sharing a 1:4 active overnight.
Specialist Disability Accommodation
SDA Funding: Basic
SDA Provider: Your Place Housing
Supported Independent Living
SIL Funding: NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding is required. Other appropriate funding may be considered.
SIL Provider: Cara
Download a floorplan of the property
Download the property brochure