- Modern and spacious two-bedroom house.
- Share house with one other person.
- One shared accessible bathroom.
- You will be required to pay for your share of rent and utilities.
- 7-minute drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre.
- 12-minute drive to the Modbury Hospital.
- 21-minute drive to the Adelaide City Centre.
- Local parks and reserves close-by.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Shared open-plan kitchen, living and meals area.
- Low maintenance back garden.
- Floating timber flooring throughout.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Provision and maintenance of the above property features are the responsibility of the housing provider.
- Built in wardrobes.
Meet your Housemates
I am a male aged in my 20s who enjoys:
- Being active and taking part in community-based activities.
- Watching movies, playing video games, listening to music, cooking and going shopping.
- Having their own space.
I don’t have a preference for male or female support staff. I am preferably looking for a male housemate aged between 18 to early 30s, who will be able to share some of my supports.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Requires a 1:1 support ratio during the day and sharing a 1:2 active overnight.
Specialist Disability Accommodation
SDA Funding: Robust
SDA Provider: Unity Housing
Supported Independent Living
SIL Funding: NDIS Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding is required. Other appropriate funding may be considered.
SIL Provider: Cara
Download a floorplan of the property
Download the property brochure