Home and Community Support
Cara’s Home and Community Support team can work alongside you at home or in the community.
Cara's skilled staff are ready to work with you
Home and Community Support staff have a range of qualifications to support children and adults with different needs.
Some of the qualifications our staff may have are:
- Managing actual and potential aggression (MAPA)
- Medication management
- Health support including gastrostomy, catheter care, bowel care and more
- Disability-specific training
Funding Home and Community Support
- You can pay for your Home and Community Support hours through a range of funding options.
- NDIS Plan
- Lifetime Support Authority – Cara is one of three preferred providers selected by the South Australian Government to provide support to people who have been injured in road accidents
- Private funds
Using your NDIS funding
Home and Community Support is funded under ‘Core Supports’ with the support category ‘Assistance with social and community participation’.
Stay in Short Term Accommodation (Respite), take a break at Farm Stay or discover new places with Getaways.
For Children & Teenagers
Stay in Short Term Accommodation (Respite), explore and adventure on Camps for Kids or spend a day at Kids Club.