Understand how much your NDIS supports cost, your terms and conditions and other important information about our services.
It is a requirement of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) that a Service Agreement between a customer and a provider is in place.
A Service Agreement is made between a customer (or a customer's authorised representative) and Cara. An authorised representative is someone who is the legal decision maker and has been appointed Guardian or Independent Advocate. Cara use Service Agreements to ensure that the responsibilities of Cara and the expectations of the customer are clear and agreed upon.
Schedule of Rates
All costs associated with Cara supports align with the National Disability Insurance Scheme’s (NDIS) pricing review.
Please note: Some of our supports and services may incur an additional out of pocket cost that is not claimable from a customer’s NDIS plan. These costs are typically for entry fees, food and/or beverages.
Interested in our service?
Here's what to do.
Contact the Cara Intake team via telephone on 08 8347 4588, via email or using the online form.
Complete the registration of interest form.
We will evaluate your needs and identify if Cara is the best provider for you.
If we’re the right provider, we will ask you to complete an intake form (this is different to the registration of interest form).
We will assess your funding and start matching you with the right service.
If you’re not eligible for parts of our service, we will connect you with
specialists to get the right documentation.
Once we’ve found the right match, we will provide you and/or your guardian/support coordinator with a Service Agreement or Roster
of Care to review.
When you have returned your signed service agreement and NDIS has given approval, we can start planning and completing your transition to our service.
Why choose Cara?
- We specialise in providing disability services for adults with severe and multiple disabilities. We are experts at supporting people with complex needs.
- As one of South Australia’s leading disability providers we have unparalleled depth of knowledge and skills.
- We have a team of Practice Leaders who are experts in their field and provide guidance on how we can best support you.
- We have robust quality and safeguarding systems, policies and procedures to ensure you receive the best support.
- Cara Connect is our unique personalised service for Cara customers, their decision-makers and support coordinators. Think of our Cara Connect Team as your partner for your journey with Cara and the NDIS.