Cara’s Short Term Accommodation (also known as STA or respite) is the perfect opportunity for adults with disability to take a break from everyday life, learn new skills and expand your social circle.
Our Greenacres STA service is a spacious family-style home located in the north-east suburbs, just a short 15 minute drive from the city.
Our Greenacres STA house offers:
- Four private and accessible bedrooms.
- Two shared ensuite bathrooms.
- Electric hi-lo beds and a range of accessible equipment.
- Shared open-plan accessible kitchen, living and meals areas.
- Overhead hoist system in bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Spacious undercover BBQ area.
- Large well maintained garden.
- Ducted heating/cooling.
Our Greenacres STA location is staffed by Cara’s caring, qualified and enthusiastic staff who work with you so you get the break you deserve. You might also choose to head out and experience different activities such as:
- Going on day trips
- Playing or watching sport
- Going to the movies
- Attending festivals and community events
- Experiencing live music
- Going out for meals
You’ll have your own bedroom and socialise with others in shared living spaces and outdoor entertaining areas. Stay for a couple of days or a few weeks at a time – the choice is yours.