Short Term Accommodation (STA) Stays (previously known as respite) are short trips away from your regular home to assist you to develop your independence and learn new skills.
Our Morphettville STA service is a spacious family-style home with modern facilities, centrally located between Glenelg beach and the city. Our Morphettville house offers:
- Five spacious and accessible private bedrooms.
- Two shared ensuite bathrooms.
- Overhead hoist system in bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Shared open-plan accessible kitchen, living and meals area.
- Separate lounge area.
- Fully equipped laundry.
- Spacious undercover outdoor area.
- Large, well maintained garden and veggie patch.
- Ducted heating/cooling.
STA is staffed by our professional, caring and passionate support workers who are trained to support people with disability, including those with high health needs. They will get to know you, your needs and interests, what you enjoy doing for fun and what you don’t, so you can have a great time while staying with Cara.